This sticker can be applied to most hard, smooth, non-porous surfaces such as glass, metal, plastic, mirrors, etc.
1. CLEAN - Wipe the surface you are applying your sticker to with rubbing alcohol and a lint free cloth. Do not use glass cleaners or similar products because it will leave a residue which will prevent the sticker from adhering well. Allow surface to dry completely before applying your sticker.
2. PREP - Prepare the sticker for application by determining proper placement before peeling it from the backing paper.
3. PEEL - SLOWLY peel the sticker from the paper backing being careful to keep the adhesive side free of any oils or debris.
4. APPLY - Place one side of the sticker onto the surface, and press it down with a squeegee or credit card. Continue applying the sticker in a rolling motion using the card to press as you go. Once applied, firmly rub your sticker from the center to the edges in all directions to remove air bubbles. Be sure to use a smooth edge to avoid damaging the surface of your sticker.
* Apply Sticker as soon as possible for best results.
* It is best to apply your sticker when it is at room temperature.
* Don't apply to extremely hot or cold windows or surfaces.
* If air bubbles appear, use a straight pin to poke the center of the bubble and smooth the air out by pushing towards the pin hole.
* Sticker CAN NOT be repositioned after application
* For best results, allow sticker to cure for at least 24 hours before washing or
*DO NOT MICROWAVE
*DO NOT SOAK
*DO NOT SCRUB
*NOT DISHWASHER SAFE
*NOT recommended for walls or painted surfaces. Damage may occur when the sticker is removed
*MAY NOT stick to textured, rubberized or silicone surfaces